Selling The Conscious Way℠
Segment 1: The Art of Building Trust – Guiding Principles
1) How to avoid triggering within the buyer the negative stereotype of the typical pushy, obnoxious, self-serving sales pest.
2) ‘Personal Presence’ is the #1 determining factor in sales success. How to ensure that your ‘personal presence’ is working for you, not against you.
3) It is essential that you use a ‘selling system’ that you truly believe is in the best interest of both parties. Thus, everything you do and say throughout the sales process will enhance the rapport and build more and more trust.
4) Honesty is the best policy. The best way to build trust is to be totally trustworthy. For example, if your prospect has a key requirement that your solution does not address, let them know straight up to find out if it’s a deal killer.
Segment 2: Moment of Truth – Leading the Sales Process
Instead of becoming the buyer’s lackey, learn how to be in the leadership position throughout the entire selling cycle in a way that continually enhances rapport and builds more and more trust.
Establishing Strong Mutually Agreed Upon Guidelines for Every Meeting
– Includes Role Play Exercise
Create a receptive environment with your prospect in advance of every meeting by reaching agreement on the following:
1) Start time and projected finish time 2) Attendees and why they are attending 3) Agenda, objectives, and sequence of events 4) Honesty throughout the meeting
Qualifying the Conscious Way ℠
Examine/Diagnose Part One – Includes Role Play Exercises
Instead of trying to convince the buyer to buy, you will learn how to facilitate a deep heart-to-heart conversation where a unique role- reversal occurs and it becomes the buyer’s responsibility to convince the seller that he/she has compelling reasons to find a better way. Effectively conducting this interview is the heart and soul of the sales process.
Segment 3: Qualifying the Conscious Way ℠
‘Examine/Diagnose (part 2)’- Role Play Exercises
‘Present the Solution Overview’ – Includes Skill Building Exercise
Learn how to inspire ‘hope’ and capture your prospect’s imagination by effectively doing the following:
1) State confidently that you have a solution that can make a significant difference. 2) Deliver a brief (1-3 minute), spellbinding high-level conceptual overview of your solution, with special emphasis on ‘how’ it will address their highest priority challenges. 3) Before moving on, make sure the prospect is totally comfortable conceptually’ with your overview.
Segment 4: Qualifying the Conscious Way ℠
‘Gather the Decision Info’ & ‘Define the Solution/Pricing Options’;
Includes Role Play Exercises
Now that your prospect has convinced you that finding a better way is a high priority to their business and to them personally AND you have given them the hope that you have the better way, you are perfectly positioned to gather all the key decision info:
1) When…. 2) Who…. 3) How…..
Segment 5: Qualifying the Conscious Way ℠
Gather the Decision Info’ & ‘Define the Solution/Pricing Options’;
Includes Role Play Exercises
Also, it’s time to start defining what doing business together might look like by offering a range of solution/pricing options from minimal to optimal to determine if the prospect is able and willing to make the necessary investment should they develop the conviction that your solution is right.
Segment 6: Closing the Conscious Way ℠
Co-Building an Outcome Plan (part one) – Includes Role Play Exercises
1) Learn how to set the stage for ‘co-building an outcome plan’ that’s truly mutual by reaching an agreement in advance that it makes consummate sense to both parties to build such a plan.
2) Learn how to facilitate the co-building of a project plan that defines the most efficient/effective way to a reach a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to a previously defined business proposition in a mutually agreed upon time frame.
3) Learn how to gain a strong commitment from the key prospective client stakeholders that they will in fact make a clear ‘yes/no’ decision in the mutually agreed upon time frame!
Segment 7: Closing the Conscious Way ℠
Co-Building the Outcome Plan (part two) – Intense More Role Play Exercises
Segment 8: Negotiating the Conscious Way ℠
The Guiding Principles of Win/Win Negotiation
Sometimes a final negotiation is unavoidable. Learn how to achieve win/win outcomes quickly and efficiently.
Review of key takeaways and suggested best practices for making them ‘stick’.